Our Volunteers Sit at the Heart of Our Organization.
When you give us the gift of your time, you are helping caregivers of those diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease cope with the challenging and heartbreaking journey of watching someone they love lose their memory.
The Alzheimer’s Care Resource Center offers a variety of volunteer opportunities that help us meet the unique needs of Alzheimer’s caregivers that live right here in our community.
All of our volunteers complete an in-depth training program that will prepare and equip them to assist the Alzheimer’s caregivers we serve.
Volunteer Opportunities include:
- Companions for respite relief and to assist at events and outings
- Administrative, clerical and general office support
- Support group facilitation
- Community Outreach
- Telephone Calls
- Special Events Planning and Participation
- Caregiver Help Line Support
- Fundraising and Grant Writing
- Respite Relief
- Yoga Instructors
- Pet Therapists
- Art Teachers
- Music Therapists
- Bereavement Counselors
- Graphic Designer
- Photographers and Videographers
If you are interested in volunteering, please email us and someone from our Team will contact you soon!
Thank you again for taking the time to consider supporting the Alzheimer’s Care Resource Center and the family caregivers we serve.