The Alzheimer’s Resource Center has a mission to provide innovative support programs designed for family and professional caregivers of individuals with Alzheimer’s disease or a related dementia to RELAX, RENEW & REACH OUT information, support & FUN. We call our family of caregiver support programs, Caregiver Cottage and the wide range of opportunities available are always free of change and available to anyone who is a caregiver or family member of an individual with dementia.
Caregiver Cottage Programs:
- Care for Fun-Designed to help enable caregivers to reach out beyond their day to day role of providing care and support to their loved one by allowing them to connect to others in a social and fun environment. Activities include group outings, social events and hobby groups.
- Caregiver Cottage Virtual Book Club-A virtual book club that meets monthly on our website.
- Waves of Faith-An innovative faith focused caregiver support program that provides a weekly 10 minute inspirational online prayer service on our YouTube Channel designed for Christian caregivers and presented every Wednesday and a separate offering for Jewish caregivers presented each Friday.
- Caregiver Mixers-A new twist on support groups available in person and online.
- Monday Mojo for Caregivers-A weekly 5 minute motivational video available on our website through our YouTube Channel just for caregivers like you to help start your week with positive thoughts.
- 24 Hour Caregiver Line-Available 24/7, 365 days a year to provide emotional support, assistance with care questions and issues, connection to services and resources as well as crisis intervention.
- The Reef for Male Caregivers-A specially designed section of the Alzheimer’s Care Resource Center website for male caregivers and family members of individuals with dementia.
There is so much to explore and connect to at the Alzheimer’s Care Resource Center and it is all here for you 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. We are the Alzheimer’s Care Resource Center and we welcome you to our Caregiver Cottage, how can we help and support you?
REACH OUT today, our door is always open for you:
*Selected Care for Fun programs offer 2 hours of free respite to participating and pre registered caregivers in partnership with our sister company, ElderCare at Home. For more information on professional respite options for your loved one, please visit ElderCare at Home online at www.eldercareathome.org or call (800) 209-4342 to speak to an ElderCare Specialist.
Call Our 24 Hour Caregiver Line at 1 (855) 476-7600 to speak to a Care Navigator for information on programs and services, dementia specific resources, emotional support and crisis intervention
Palm Beaches (561) 588-4545