Monday Mojo for Caregivers – Words of Encouragement and Inspiration
Hello and welcome to Monday Mojo for Caregivers. It’s no secret that family caregivers could use a little encouragement once in a while. You have many responsibilities and you should be commended for all the hard work you do. With that being said, we are here to tell you how truly amazing you are! When you’re dealing with Alzheimer’s disease and dementia, a daily dose of inspiration may make a big difference in your outlook on life.
We hope these inspiring words lift you higher during your caregiving journey.
- “It’s never too late to start over. If you weren’t happy with yesterday, try something different today. Don’t stay stuck do better.” ~Alex Elle
- You matter
- Do you want to be happy? Let go of what’s gone, be grateful for what remains and look forward to what is coming.
- In case no one told you today – you’re beautiful, you’re loved, you’re needed.
- Beautiful girl, you can do hard things.
- You are worth it!
- You’re beautiful, from the tips of your toes to the depths of your soul.
- Love yourself.
- You are amazing…remember that.
- I hope you know you’re capable and brave and significant – even when it feels like you’re not.
- You are capable of amazing things.
- You got this!
- Whatever you decide to do, make sure it makes you happy.
- Surround yourself with the dreamers and the doers, the believers and thinkers, but most of all, surround yourself with those who see greatness within you, even when you don’t see it yourself.
- Hey little fighter, soon things will be brighter.
- When you face difficult times, know that challenges are not sent to destroy you. They are sent to promote, increase and strengthen you.
- Actually, I can…
- Enjoy the little things.
- So far you’ve survived 100% of your worst days. You’re doing great!
- Something will grow from all you are going through…and it will be you.
To speak with us here at the Alzheimer’s Care Resource Center
Feel free to call us at (877) 760-9199 or email us below. Thanks for joining us for today’s Monday Mojo for Caregivers and we’ll see you again next week!