Monday Mojo for Caregivers – Songs to Relieve Caregiver Sadness
Hello and welcome to Monday Mojo for Caregivers. There is a funny phrase that “stressed is desserts spelled backward”, but when you don’t feel like indulging in sweets, there is always another option: music. Music has been proven to be very beneficial for reducing stress and boosting feelings of joy. Go ahead, and start your week off right — press play!
Here is a new playlist of songs we’ve created for you to relieve your caregiver sadness!
- Pharrell Williams – Happy
- Justin Timberlake – Can’t Stop the Feeling
- Katrina & The Waves – Walking on Sunshine
- Cyndi Lauper – Girls Just Want to Have Fun
- Andy Grammer – Keep Your Head Up
- Train – Hey, Soul Sister
- Bruno Mars – Just the Ways You Are
- Jimmy Cliff – I Can See Clearly Now
- Coldplay – Viva la Vida
- Natasha Bedingfield – Pocketful of Sunshine
- Clean Bandit – Rather Be
- Sheryl Crow – Soak Up the Sun
- Jess Glynne –Don’t Be So Hard on Yourself
- Justin Bieber – Love Yourself
- Bobby McFerrin – Don’t Worry, Be Happy
To speak with us here at the Alzheimer’s Care Resource Center
Feel free to call us at (877) 760-9199. Thanks for watching today’s Monday Mojo for Caregivers and we’ll see you again next week!