Monday Mojo for Caregivers – Positive Self Talk for Dementia Caregivers
Hello and welcome to Monday Mojo for Caregivers. That voice inside your head has a huge impact on who you are and how you live your life. You may not think so, but with practice you can change your self-talk. Why wouldn’t anyone want to develop a habit of positive self-talk? It uplifts you, it helps increase your confidence, it allows you to adopt a healthier lifestyle and it helps reduce stress.
Here is a list of positive self-talk mantras for dementia caregivers:
- I am capable.
- I know who I am and I am enough.
- I choose to be present in all that I do.
- I choose to think thoughts that serve me well.
- I choose to reach for a better feeling.
- I share my happiness with those around me.
- My body is my vehicle in life; I choose to fill it with goodness.
- I feel energetic and alive.
- My life is unfolding beautifully.
- I am confident.
- I always observe before reacting.
- I know with time and effort I can achieve.
- I love challenges and what I learn from overcoming them.
- Each step is taking me to where I want to be.
To speak with us here at the Alzheimer’s Care Resource Center
Please call (877) 760-9199. Thanks for watching today’s Monday Mojo and we’ll see you again next week!