Monday Mojo for Caregivers – Positive Monday Morning Affirmations
Hello and welcome to Monday Mojo for Caregivers. “Positive Affirmations” are short positive statements targeted at a specific subconscious set of beliefs. No matter what aspect of life you’re dealing with or who you are, affirmations will not only make you feel better about yourself but if used correctly, they can manifest real change in your life. Changing the way you think, reprogramming your mind and removing the old negative beliefs that have been sabotaging you again and again throughout your life. They can enable you to achieve the life you’ve always wanted for yourself!
Here is a list of positive Monday morning affirmations:
- I am feeling healthy and strong today.
- I have all that I need to make this a great day of my life.
- I have all the information I need to solve any challenges that comes up today.
- I have the knowledge to make smart decisions for myself today.
- I make the right choices all day using my inner wisdom.
- I am happy and content with my life.
- I am patient and calm and I greet each day with ease.
- I am surrounded by love.
- I am filled with gratitude for another day on this Earth.
- I am successful in whatever I choose to do.
Affirmations really work. Every self-help program includes them in some way. The more determined you are to make your changes, the more you are prepared to accept change and let go of the past, the better they will work for you.
To speak with us here at the Alzheimer’s Care Resource Center
Please call (877) 760-9199. Thanks for watching today’s Monday Mojo and we’ll see you again next week!