Monday Mojo for Caregivers – Mantras for Self Love
The most important ingredient for success is self-esteem. The difference between low self-esteem and high self-esteem is the difference between misery and happiness, between failure and success, between tears and laughter. If you are unable to respect yourself, don’t expect others to do so. Greater self-esteem is the key to a better life.
Here are some mantras for greater self love:
- The only approval I need comes from me.
- I accept everything I am — and everything I’m not, for that is true happiness.
- What others say is a reflection of them, not me.
- I am good enough.
- No one can make me feel unworthy without my permission and that will not happen.
- I am not alone – there are many other caregivers I can learn from.
- Any problem that comes up in my life is solvable.
- I love and accept myself unconditionally.
- I radiate love and respect and in return I get love and respect.
- All is well in my world and I trade love and acceptance with the world.
- I am free to make my own choices and decisions.
- Everyone benefits from my happiness.
- I am a unique and a very special person and worthy of respect from others.
- The universe supports me.
- I accept others as they are and they in turn accept me as I am.
- I deserve all that is good. I release any need for misery and suffering.
- My heart is beautiful.
- At the end of the day, what matters most is how much I love myself.
- I am full of gratitude for my wonderful life.
- Remember, as you love yourself more and more, your self esteem will grow higher and higher.
You have to love yourself first. Only then will the world follow.
To speak with us here at the Alzheimer’s Care Resource Center, feel free to call us at (877) 760-9199. Thanks for watching today’s Monday Mojo for Caregivers and we’ll see you again next week!