Monday Mojo for Caregivers – Inspirational Quotes from Strong Women
Hello and welcome to Monday Mojo for Caregivers. There are a lot of things that can provide inspiration –accomplishing great things, seeing other people overcome adversity, hearing inspirational quotes from great people, even the sheer beauty of nature can remind us just how lucky we are to be alive.
Here’s a list of inspirational quotes from strong women! Use these quotes as tools. They can empower you to help yourself as well as your loved ones.
- “Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick and pull yourself together.” ~Elizabeth Taylor
- “The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.” ~Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Do one thing that scares you every day.” ~Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Do what you feel in your heart to be right – for you’ll be criticized anyway.” ~Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Be thankful for what you have you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have you will never ever have enough.” ~Oprah Winfrey
- “What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family.” ~Mother Teresa
- “Nothing can dim the light that shines from within.” ~Maya Angelou
- “They say love is the best investment; the more you give, the more you get in return.” ~Audrey Hepburn
- “Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.” ~Helen Keller
- “As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands, one for helping yourself, the other for helping others.” ~Maya Angelou
- “You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it.” ~Margaret Thatcher
- “The most effective way to do it is to do it.” ~Amelia Earhart
- “It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all – in which case, you fail by default.” ~J.K. Rowling
- “Success isn’t about how much money you make, it’s about the difference you make in people’s lives.” Michelle Obama
- “Only do what your heart tells you!” ~Princess Diana
To speak with us here at the Alzheimer’s Care Resource Center
Feel free to call us at (561) 588-4545
Thanks for watching today’s Monday Mojo for Caregivers and we’ll see you again next week!
FREE 15 Minute Coaching Session
If you need some guidance or support, or if you have a particular problem you are struggling with, schedule a
Free 15 Minute Coaching Session with us today!