Monday Mojo for Caregivers – Inspirational Quotes About Love for Valentine’s Day
Hello and welcome to Monday Mojo for Caregivers. In the spirit of Valentine’s Day, we thought it would be a good idea to remind you of all that love and life have to offer. Sit back and be inspired by our list of the best quotes about love. Enjoy!
- “All relationships have one law. Never make the one you love feel alone, especially when you’re there.”
- “Worry about loving yourself, instead of loving the idea of other people loving you.”
- “Your relationship with yourself sets the tone for every other relationship you have.”
- “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” ~Lao Tzu
- “You know you’re in loved when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” ~Dr. Seuss
- “Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier. “ ~Mother Teresa
- “Spread love everywhere you go.”
- “The best love is the one that makes you a better person without changing you into someone other than yourself.”
- “Love is why we are here.”
- “What’s done in love is done well. “ ~Van Gogh
- “Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get- only with what you are expecting to give – which is everything.” ~Katharine Hepburn
To speak with us here at the Alzheimer’s Care Resource Center
Feel free to call us at (877) 760-9199. Thanks for watching today’s Monday Mojo for Caregivers and we’ll see you again next week!