Welcome to Monday Mojo for Caregivers. We all know how important it is to find the time to relax, but as a caregiver, finding quick and easy ways can be tough.
Today I’m going to share with you 8 ways that have been scientifically proven to help you de-stress and relax in less than 5 minutes.
1. Binaural beats- Listen to binaural beats through headphones (otherwise you can’t hear it).
2. Progressive relaxation – Squeeze. Release. Repeat.
3. Nature observation – Watch a plant or an animal, notice how relaxed they are.
4. Deep breathing – Fill your chest and stomach full of air.
5. Mental image – Visualize what you want to happen to you.
6. Body scan – Think of every part of your body one by one.
7. Punch – Let your stress out into a big soft object.
8. Journaling – Tell a piece of paper how you really feel.
To contact the Alzheimer’s Care Resource Center
Please call us at (561) 588-4545 with and questions you may have. Thanks for watching today’s Monday Mojo for Caregivers. See you next week!