Monday Mojo for Caregivers – Creating Harmony in Your Daily Life
Hello and welcome to Monday Mojo for Caregivers. There are natural laws that govern everything. When we abide these natural laws, we create beauty and harmony; when we don’t, there will be disharmony, chaos and even destruction in life. This is true in our daily life as well.
So what are the laws of harmony, and how can we apply them to create harmony in our lives?
- Be complete and whole. The universe is all encompassing. It’s complete and whole. When we live in accordance with the principles of wholeness and completeness, we live in harmony. This means to live with integrity and truth – expressing ourselves authentically, making an honest living, and keeping our agreements, both with others and ourselves.
- Live from the inside out. Our outer life is a reflection of our inner life. When we create harmony in our mind and body, we experience harmony in our outer world as well. This means to be vigilantly aware and let go of any negative thought patterns and behaviors that may block the harmonious flow of life, so love, success and abundance can flow into our life without obstruction.
- Balance yin and yang. In our success-driven culture, yin and yang are out of balance. It takes conscious efforts to balance them in our daily living – balancing work and play, activities and rest, excitement and contentment, ambition and acceptance, materialism and spirituality.
- Live in the present. Many of us either feel constantly rushed or feel bored with too much time on our hands. Creating a harmonious relationship with time is one of the key ingredients to living a harmonious life. And the key is to be fully present with whatever you’re doing, to live in the present moment – not the past, not the future.
- Expect change. The unbendable law of nature is change, whether we like it or not. If we form a mindset to expect and accept changes in our day and our life, we’re much more likely to live in a state of harmony.
- Live in the flow. There are certain cyclical flows in nature. The sun rises and falls. The moon waxes and wanes. The seasons come and go. There’s time for everything. To live in harmony is to learn to live with the flow of life rather than against it.
- Grow and expand. If something is not growing, it’s decaying and dying. This requires us to continuously renew, shedding the old and creating the new. This also offers exciting opportunities for us to expand in love, joy, success and abundance.
To speak with us here at the Alzheimer’s Care Resource Center
Feel free to call us at (877) 760-9199 or email us below. Thanks for watching today’s Monday Mojo for Caregivers and we’ll see you again next week!