Monday Mojo for Caregivers – 10 Motivational Quotes for Family Caregivers
Hello and welcome to Monday Mojo for Caregivers. Today, we thought it would be a good idea to remind you of all that you are capable of.
Sit back and be inspired by our list of motivational quotes for you, the caregiver. Enjoy!
- Be stronger than your excuses.
- No matter how you feel – get up, dress up, show up and never give up.
- Your only limit is you.
- Stop hating yourself for everything you aren’t and start loving yourself for everything you already are.
- Be somebody who makes everybody feel like a somebody.
- “Life is tough, my darling, but so are you.” ~Stephanie Bennett-Henry
- You did not wake up to be mediocre.
- Be somebody nobody thought you could be.
- Surround yourself with the dreamers and the doers, the believers and thinkers, but most of all, surround yourself with those who see greatness within you, even when you don’t see it yourself.
- You are amazing. Remember that!
To speak with us here at the Alzheimer’s Care Resource Center
Feel free to call us at (877) 760-9199 or email us below. Thanks for joining us in today’s Monday Mojo for Caregivers and we’ll see you again next week!