The Alzheimer’s Care Resource Center hopes these 10 inspirational quotes will help you find comfort and peace. Use these quotes as tools. They can empower you to help yourself as well as your loved ones.
1. Every act of kindness grows the spirit and strengthens the soul
2. The big secret in life is that there is no BIG SECRET. Whatever your goal, you can get there if you’re willing to work. –Oprah Winfrey
3. When you want to succeed as much as you want to breathe. That’s when you will be successful.
4. Rise up. Start fresh. See the bright opportunity in each new day.
5. A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles. –Christopher Reeve
6. We make a living by what we get, but we MAKE A LIFE by what we GIVE. –Sir Winston Churchill
7. When you look at a person, any person, remember that EVERYONE has a story. Everyone has gone through something that has CHANGED THEM.
8. If “Plan A” didn’t work, the alphabet has 25 more letters! Stay cool.
9. Success is a state of mind. If you want success – start thinking of YOURSELF as a success. –Dr. Joyce Brothers
10. Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.