Empowering Caregivers to Relax, Renew & Reach Out
To provide a warm, comforting and supportive gathering place for caregivers and families of those diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease, dementia or other neurocognitive disorder, where they receive services, and can access programs, designed to improve their quality of life, while helping them navigate the changes and challenges that accompany caring for someone with memory loss; from diagnosis through end-of-life-care.
To be the first point of contact for Alzheimer’s caregivers ~ at the time of diagnosis, when the road gets rough, when tough decisions have to be made, through end-of-life care. 24 hours per day. 7 days per week. 365 days per year.
- Respect, honor, encourage and empower those who come to us for support with integrity, compassion, expertise and without judgment
- Provide inclusive services with no regard to an individual’s race, gender, religion, sexual orientation or nationality.
- Provide progressive and innovative programming designed to nurture caregivers
- Provide professional care navigation services to empower and advocate for caregivers and their loved ones
- Work with community partners, organizations and state and local governments to advocate for supportive infrastructures for individuals and caregivers touched by Alzheimer’s disease or a related dementia.
- Recognize that our employees, support staff, volunteers and leadership team are our greatest asset in pursuing our mission and vision.
The Alzheimer’s Care Resource Center is the only 501(c)(3) non-profit organization in Palm Beach, Broward and Martin County focused strictly on meeting the needs of Alzheimer’s and dementia caregivers.
Call the Alzheimer’s Care Resource Center today at 877-760-9199 to learn more about our services.
Our door is always open for you!