As the caregiver of someone with Alzheimer’s disease, dementia or other cognitive impairment, the Alzheimer’s Care Resource Center’s geriatric care management services in West Palm Beach, can provide you with comprehensive geriatric care management services.
Caregivers sometimes don’t know where to begin to find a professional geriatric care manager in the West Palm Beach area, that can help them navigate through the maze of long term care options and geriatric care plans. Our geriatric care managers have been helping families for over a decade.
Some of the professional geriatric care management services that our care managers provide include:
- Comprehensive Assessments
- Crisis Intervention and Management
- Medical Advocacy
- Assistance with Long-Term Care Planning
- Coaching and Counseling Services
- Individual Care Plans
- In-Home Visits
- Reassurance Telephone Calls
- Placement Assistance into Assisted Living or Nursing Home
- Supervision of private duty home care aides
- Referrals and recommendations for legal, financial and community based services
To schedule a geriatric care management assessment, call us at 561-588-4545
The Alzheimer’s Care Resource Center provides geriatric care management services to patients and families living in West Palm Beach, Boynton Beach, Delray Beach, Boca Raton, Deerfield Beach, Wellington, Royal Palm Beach, Palm Beach Gardens, Jupiter, Tequesta and all of Palm Beach, Broward and Martin counties.