The Alzheimer’s Care Resource Center is currently hiring part-time and full-time mature adults to join our Comforting Companions™ team!
Our Comporting Companions™ provide homemaker companion care to clients who live at home and don’t need a nurse, but could use a friend. Are you someone who can bring a smile to the face of someone with memory loss? Are you patient and kind? Can you cook a hot nutritious meal, fold a load of clothes and help out around the house? Do you enjoy stimulating games, arts & crafts and going for walks? Are you compassionate and able to provide consistent, and reliable homemaker companion care?
Prospective employees must have the following:
- Level 2 Background Screening
- Physical completed and signed by an MD, PA, OP, RN, ARNP, or DO dated within the last SIX (6) months
- stating that you are “in good health and do not appear to be at risk of transmitting communicable disease that could be casually transmitted”. We do not accept physicals from Chiropractors.
- Florida Driver’s License and proof of automobile insurance
- Mandatory Department of Motor Vehicles background check — $14.00
- Minimum of 1 year experience
We offer a comprehensive training program; generous compensation package and opportunities for career advancement.
Please complete online application
The Alzheimer’s Care Resource Center is an equal opportunity employer
AHCA Registration #233793