When trying to navigate in your role as an Alzheimer’s caregiver, you have a choice when choosing the very best social workers, geriatric care managers and nurse consultants to work with you and your family!
The Alzheimer’s Care Resource Center is the only non-profit organization in our area focused strictly on meeting your needs as a caregiver of someone diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease, dementia or other memory impairment.
As the only premier dementia specific organization in Palm Beach, Broward, Martin and St. Lucie County dedicated solely to your unique needs as an Alzheimer’s caregiver, our geriatric care managers, social workers and registered nurse consultants help our families with comprehensive services including:
- Geriatric Care Navigation Assessment™
- Alzheimer’s Care Plan™
- Crisis intervention and crisis prevention
- Assistance with assisted living and long term care placement
- Alzheimer’s and dementia training and education
- Counseling and coaching services
- Home safety evalulations and recommendations including monitoring
- Hurricane and special needs planning
- Delay nursing home placement
- 24 hour Alzheimer’s Care Crisis Line