Help for Alzheimer’s Palm Beach Gardens
Question: Where can I find help for Alzheimer’s in Palm Beach Gardens?
Answer: The Alzheimer’s Care Resource Center recently opened a new office in Palm Beach Gardens on PGA Blvd to help Alzheimer’s caregivers.
Although every caregiving situation is unique and the help that an Alzheimer’s caregiver may need varies, the most common services that help Alzheimer’s include:
- Help understanding Alzheimer’s disease
- Help coping with behavior changes in Alzheimer’s disease
- Help finding affordable help for Alzheimer’s Care at Home
- Help finding local, community based, Alzheimer’s resources
- Help managing sundowing and other difficult Alzheimer’s symptoms
- Help finding affordable geriatric care management services
- Help finding affordable private duty home care
- Help finding an assisted living facility
- Help finding a nursing home
- Help finding a neurologist
Help for Alzheimer’s
Help for someone with Alzheimer’s disease is readily available to caregivers in the North Palm Beach, Palm Beach Gardens and Jupiter area. You can schedule a consultation or speak to an Alzheimer’s Care Manager by calling 561-588-4545.