Alzheimer’s Training West Palm Beach
Our Level I and Level II Alzheimer’s Disease and Related Disorders Training Courses are approved by the Florida Department of Elder Affairs and meet the education requirements for administrators and staff working with dementia patients in the home, at assisted living facilities, in long term care facilities and in skilled nursing facilities.
Our Alzheimer’s Level I and Level II training includes the following important topics:
• Understanding Alzheimer’s disease and related disorders
• Characteristics of Alzheimer’s Disease
• How to communicate with someone that has Alzheimer’s disease or a related disorder
• Nutritional considerations
• Managing difficult behaviors
• Assisting with activites of daily living (ADL’s) and Instrumental Activities of Daily Living (IADL’s)
• Managing family issues
• Ethical consideration
• Cognitive stimulation
• Caregiver stress management
• Medical information regarding Alzheimer’s disease and related disorders
Our classes are the most sought after in Palm Beach County! Upbeat, enthusiastic, interactive and fun! Level I and Level II Alzheimer’s Training classes are offered on the first Thursday of every month and are fun, informative and interactive!
8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. Level I – $40.00 – Pizza, snacks & drinks included*
1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. Level II – $40.oo – Pizza, snacks & drinks included*
Space is limited and we encourage early registration! You can register for Alzheimer’s training and education by calling us at 561-588-4545
The cost is $40.00 per person, per class, and must be paid at the time of registration. No exceptions! We accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover
Classes are held at:
Alzheimer’s Care Resource Center, Inc.
2328 10th Ave N #601
Lake Worth, Florida 33461
Please dress comfortably, arrive 15 minutes before each Alzheimer’s training class is scheduled to begin, and be sure to bring a photo ID