Caring for someone that has Alzheimer’s disease, dementia or other cognitive impairment is hard. Our support groups are attended by caregivers who are struggling with all kinds of different challenges and emotions.
Our West Palm Beach area Alzheimer’s caregiver support groups are different! Our caregivers are able to come together and share in a warm, relaxed and nurturing environment. We also offer a monthly telephone support group for all Alzheimer’s caregivers who are either unable to attend in person, or live out of State.
Alzheimer’s Caregiver Support Groups
- Caregiver Support Group: Every Tuesday of each month from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. – West Palm Beach / Lake Worth
- Caregiver Support Group: Every first and third Thursday of each month from 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. – West Palm Beach/Lake Worth
- Telephone Caregiver Support Group: Second Tuesday of each month from 7:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Early Stage/Newly Diagnosed: Second Thursday of each month from 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. – West Palm Beach / Lake Worth
- Male Support Group: Second Friday of each month from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. – West Palm Beach /Lake Worth
- Evening Caregiver Support Group: Fourth Thursday of each month from 5:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. – West Palm Beach / Lake Worth
- Teen Support Group: Fourth Friday of each month from 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. – West Palm Beach /Lake Worth
- Caregiver Support Group: Third Monday of each month from 10:00 a.m to 11:00 a.m – Boca Raton
- Caregiver Support Group: Second Wednesday of each month from 5:30 p.m to 6:30 p.m – Palm Beach Gardens
- Caregiver Support Group: Third Thursday of each month from 4:00 p.m to 5:00 p.m – West Lake Worth
The Alzheimer’s Resource Center’s calls our family of supportive programs Caregiver Cottage. Programs are designed for family and professional caregivers of individuals with Alzheimer’s disease or a related dementia. Please check out our CALENDAR OF EVENTS HERE to find a support group or Caregiver Cottage Program that interests you, or call us to register at 561-588-4545!
*Selected Care for Fun programs offer 2 hours of free respite to participating and pre-registered caregivers in partnership with ElderCare at Home. For more information on professional respite options for your loved one, please visit ElderCare at Home online at www.eldercareathome.org or call (800) 209-4342 to speak to an ElderCare Specialist.
Call the Alzheimer’s Care Resource Center today at 561-588-4545
to learn more about our services.
Our door is always open for you!
The Alzheimer’s Care Resource Center is the only non-profit organization in Palm Beach, Broward and Martin County focused strictly on meeting the needs of Alzheimer’s and dementia caregivers.