Monday Mojo for Caregivers – Positive Mantras for Family Caregivers
Hello and welcome to Monday Mojo for Caregivers. One of the most important ingredients for success is self-confidence. That little voice inside your head has a huge impact on who you are and how you live your life. Mantras are a fantastic way to boost self-esteem and uplift your spirit.
Here is a list of some mantras for greater self love:
- I fully accept everything I am and everything I’m not, for that is real acceptance.
- No one can make me feel unworthy without my permission and that will not happen.
- I can find a solution for any problem that comes my way.
- I love and accept myself unconditionally.
- I know who I am and I am enough.
- My body is my vehicle in life and I choose to fill it with goodness.
- I radiate love and respect and in return I get love and respect.
- Everyone benefits from my happiness.
- I deserve all that is good. I release any need for misery and suffering.
- Each step I take is getting me closer to where I want to be.
To all the caregivers out there, remember that simple words, phrases and mantras have the power to interrupt negative thinking and invite change in your life.
To speak with us here at the Alzheimer’s Care Resource Center
Feel free to call us at (877) 760-9199. Thanks for watching today’s Monday Mojo for Caregivers and we’ll see you again next week!