Monday Mojo for Caregivers – Inspirational Irish Quotes for St. Patrick’s Day
Hello and welcome to Monday Mojo for Caregivers.
Here’s a nice selection of Irish quotations, blessings and proverbs:
- May the luck of the Irish be with you!
- If you’re enough lucky to be Irish… You’re lucky enough!
- May you have the hindsight to know where you’ve been, the foresight to know where you are going, and the insight to know when you have gone too far.
- A man may live after losing his life but not after losing his honor.
- “All the world’s a stage and most of us are desperately unrehearsed.” -Sean O’Casey
- You’ve got to do your own growing, no matter how tall your father was.
- If you’re Irish, it doesn’t matter where you go – you’ll find family. –Victoria Smurfit
- Time is a great story teller.
- A friend’s eye is a good mirror.
- It takes time to build castles. Rome was not built in a day.
- “St. Patrick’s Day is an enchanted time — a day to begin transforming winter’s dreams into summer’s magic.” -Adrienne Cook
- Mothers hold their children’s hands for just a little while…And their hearts forever.
- Do not resent growing old. Many are denied the privilege.
- Face the sun, but turn your back to the storm.
- There is no wise man without fault.
- There is no luck except where there is discipline.
- May you live all the days of your life. – Jonathan Swift
- Always remember that hindsight is the best insight to foresight.
- Perfection is something that cannot be achieved,
it is something that we strive for. -Jara McKee
- May your neighbors respect you, trouble neglect you, the angels protect you, and heaven accept you.
To speak with us at the Alzheimer’s Care Resource Center
Please call 877-760-9199. Thank you for watching today’s Monday Mojo and we’ll see you again next week!