Medicare ~ Private Pay ~ Most Insurance Accepted
Alzheimer’s and Dementia Specific Coaching and Counseling Services
The Alzheimer’s Care Resource Center offers a specialized dementia specific coaching and counseling program to allow clients access to support and professional guidance from licensed clinical social workers, registered nurses and advanced Aging Life Care professional care managers, all of whom have extensive experience and advanced training in supporting individuals, couples and families adjusting and coping with issues related to Alzheimer’s disease and other neurocognitive impairments.
Our Counseling & Coaching for Caregivers™ program was designed to provide you with the opportunity to receive all of the benefits that come with attending a support group or caregiver workshop, but which are available to you on a one-on-one basis. A variety of therapeutic modalities are utilized to provide you with person-centered care and service.
Our sessions will help you cope with the changes and challenges that accompany caring for someone with memory loss. Sessions are affordable and available in comfortable and convenient settings including our offices, your home, by telephone and online.
Schedule FREE initial Coaching for Caregivers Session - Call 877-760-9199 or email us Today!
Our sessions are affordable and available in comfortable and convenient settings including our offices, your home or selected location, the telephone and online.
Common issues that may be explored include:
- Adjusting to a new diagnosis or progression of symptoms
- Changes in roles/expectations within a couple or family
- Family discord regarding care options and plans
- Grief, loss and bereavement
- Desire for improved coping skills
- Learn how to reduce stress and improve coping skills
- Need for understanding regarding behavior and personality changes in a person who has Alzheimer’s disease or a related form of memory loss
- A desire for a confidential and accepting setting in which to vent and discuss feelings
- Manage the symptoms of memory loss
- Understand how Alzheimer’s disease is diagnosed and treated
- Understand the behaviors commonly seen in those living with Alzheimer’s disease or other neurocognitive disorders.
- Learn new ways to respond to challenging behaviors
- Find balance in your life and learn ways to take care of your own important self-care needs
- Plan for future needs
- Learn strategies to effectively communicate with the person living with memory loss
- Next Steps™ ~ Moving forward after placement or loss
The Alzheimer’s Care Resource Center’s Coaching For Caregivers™ program is your solution to get the personalized and professional support you need, when you need it most.
If you believe coaching and professional guidance may benefit you or a loved one, or you simply want to learn more about all available services, call us today to schedule a complimentary session.