The Alzheimer’s Care Resource Center™ recognizes the unique needs of caregivers, care receivers, family and friends of those who are experiencing issues related to Alzheimer’s disease or a related dementia.
The emotional journey of facing Alzheimer’s disease and memory loss can be overwhelming. The toll of stress, fear, anxiety, anger and loss can begin to impact relationships, family and couple roles, work life & physical and emotional health. Coaching for Caregivers™ offers a nonjudgmental professional window in to your thoughts and feelings.
The toll of stress, fear, anxiety, anger and loss can begin to impact relationships, family and couple roles, work life & physical and emotional health. Counseling offers a nonjudgmental professional window in to your thoughts and feelings.
The Alzheimer’s Care Resource Center™ has designed a specialized dementia specific coaching program to allow clients access to support and professional guidance from social workers, registered nurses and geriatric care managers, all of whom have extensive experience and training in supporting individuals, couples and families adjusting and coping with issues related to Alzheimer’s disease and dementia.
- Adjustment to a new diagnosis or progression of symptoms
- Adjustment to changed roles/expectations within a couple or family
- Family discord regarding care options/plans
- Anxiety & depression
- Need for guidance about future plans
- Grief & loss Desire for improved coping skills
- Stress management
- Coping with past relationship issues with person who has Alzheimer’s disease or a related dementia
- Need for understanding regarding behavior and personality changes in a person who has Alzheimer’s disease or a related dementia
- A desire for a confidential and accepting setting in which to vent and discuss feelings
The Alzheimer’s Care Resource Center™ Counseling Program was created with the understanding that individual, couples and families who are seeking guidance regarding dementia specific issues often need enhanced support options such as same day appointments, email and telephone sessions for immediate feedback and support that are not feasible in many traditional counseling practices.
Our sessions are affordable and available in comfortable and convenient settings including our offices, your home or selected location, the telephone and online via email.
The Alzheimer’s Care Resource Center’s™ counseling program is your solution to get the personalized and professional support you need, when you need it most. If you believe counseling may benefit you or a loved one, or you simply want to learn more about all available services, The Alzheimer’s Care Resource Center is always open and our professional family of Care Navigators are ready to welcome you. REACH OUT today for a free telephone consultation with a Care Navigator™.